Matchday Information: Covid Arrangements Updated
Following our first Home game of the season against Sevenoaks Town, we asked our fans to provide feedback in regards to the Covid measures the club put in place to help make fans feel safe at The TerraPura Ground. After a review of the feedback, we can announce the following measures will be added and will be in place for Saturday’s Buildbase FA Trophy tie against Barton Rovers.
- In the stands, every other row will now be closed off. This will allow fans to spread out more and provide a gap in front or behind. We ask fans to not attempt to use a row of seats that is sealed off and to continue to follow social distancing in rows that are open.
- After the game, the exit at the top of the ground will be opened to prevent any bottlenecks forming.
- Queuing markers will now be in place within the clubhouse. If you are using the clubhouse, please stand on the markers when queuing. A menu will also be added outside the clubhouse to help speed up the queue for food inside.
- Additional hand sanitiser and paper towels will be available.
- Additional stewards will be available at the ground for assistance.
- Face Coverings will be Mandatory inside the clubhouse, unless you are medically exempt. If you do not have a covering and are not exempt, you will not be allowed entry.
All these measures will operate in addition to the previous arrangements detailed here – https://whitehawkfc.com/matchday-information-return-to-the-terrapura-ground/
The club can also announce that we are proud to be helping our local community during these difficult times by providing our car park free of charge to the NHS during the week for drive-thru flu vaccinations for those who are eligible in the Brighton area. Earlier in the year, the club also provided our car park free of charge for NHS workers at the Royal Sussex County Hospital. We will continue to assist the NHS and our local community wherever we can.
Leave a Reply