Covid-19: Season Suspended until December 2nd
Following the recent announcement by the UK Government that England will be going into a lockdown due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic from 00:01 on Thursday 5th November until 23:59 on Wednesday 2nd December, the Hawks can confirm that all First Team and U18 Isthmian League fixtures within these dates will be postponed. Our sides will also be unable to train during this period. The list of games postponed are –
- Away vs Burgess Hill Town – Saturday 7th November
- Home vs Three Bridges – Saturday 14th November
- Home vs Whyteleafe – Tuesday 17th November
- Away vs Whitstable Town – Saturday 21st November
- Home vs East Grinstead Town – Tuesday 24th November
- Home vs Ashford United – Saturday 28th November
- Home vs Upper Beeding – Sunday 8th November (County Cup)
- Away vs Horsham – Thursday 19th November
- Home vs Shoreham – Thursday 26th November
- Home vs Hastings United – Monday 30th November
Please note that additional games could potentially be postponed should further advice from the UK Government/Isthmian League/FA be given. Updates will be given should this happen.
At present we are unable to rearrange any of these fixtures due to the nature of the situation. Once clarity is provided all postponed games will be given new dates and this will be sent out via the usual media channels. All tickets have been taken off sale from our ticketing website. Should supporters have tickets for any postponed games, they will be valid for the rearranged fixture. This includes the Home fixture vs Whyteleafe which had already been moved due to the FA Trophy.
During the lockdown period, The TerraPura Ground will be closed except for day-to-day maintenance. Any queries or contact needed with the club should be made via our social media channels or via the “Contact Us” function on the website.
We ask all our fans to stay safe and to follow the guidance provided by the Government and the NHS.
UK Government Covid-19 advice – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
NHS Covid-19 advice – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Leave a Reply