12:20PM – GAME OFF – The referee has decided the pitch is unplayable following further rain this morning

12:18PM – Referee Carl Brook and Hawks manager Steve King are both inspecting the pitch now – hopefully we have an answer shortly

12:16 PM – We are currently still waiting the results of the pitch inspection

10:55 AM – Following further heavy rainfall, the match referee will now perform an inspection at 12PM

9:09 AM – Further rain is expected to fall before KO though, therefore if we receive any updates, we will post them – game ON as it stands

9:08 AM – We have been informed that no inspection is currently planned as rainfall hasn’t been that heavy and the pitch is holding up well

8:40 AM – As of 8.40AM, the game is currently on, though we hope to get another update within the hour

Leave a Reply