Whitehawk FC are looking for a new Kit Manager to work in a position alongside our First Team.
The ideal person for this role would;
- Have good time management
- Good organisational skills
- Be reliable and have good use of initiative
- Have a clean UK drivers’ licence and own their own vehicle
- Have a love for football/non-league football
- Have a good sense of humour and be easy to work with
The role would require you to work on match days, Home and Away, and weekday evenings when training takes place.
Experience isn’t necessary but is preferred. The successful candidate will be required to start as soon as possible.
To apply, or for further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org